Intentional Dinner Topics
Dinner time is a great place to connect and check in with one another. However, after a long day at work, it's easy to want to turn on the TV instead of connecting. Staying curious about each other's lives is essential to creating a strong and deep relationship. This week I challenge you to turn off all distractions at dinner and ask some of these fun questions. Who knows? It might lead to some funny and meaningful conversations!
Fun Dinner Topics
- What are 5 things you're grateful for this week and why?
- Why are you thankful for them?
- If you could be famous for one thing what would it be and why?
- If you could only do one thing for a whole day, what would you pick?
- If you could fix just one problem in the world, what would you pick?
- If you could invent any holiday, what would you call it and how would it be celebrated?
- What was your favorite childhood game?
- Name one time when someone did something that meant a lot to you.
- What does your dream home look like?
- What is your favorite city and why?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is your favorite quality about me?
- If you could produce a movie, what would it be about?
- If you could buy a plane ticket to any city in the world, where would you go and why?
- Who is one person you would love to get to know better?
- What is the weirdest gift you've ever received?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- What is one thing you loved about where you grew up?
- What was your favorite and least favorite subjects in school growing up?
- What is a funny childhood memory that still makes you laugh?
How did this work out for you? What are your favorite questions to ask? What do you normally do to stay connected at the dinner table? Let us know in the comments below!